Summer 2010

This is the last day of summer 2010. I worked, read, played, watched movies, read some more, traveled, fasted Ramadhan, enjoyed Eid, spent my eidiyah and most of all, met my uncle and cousins for the first time in 3 years.

In every summer, I try to achieve as much as constructive things as possible and in this particular one, I've bought and read more books than I thought I would. Putting the good memories aside, school's starting tomorrow and like every year, the only motive that keeps me going is that if it I went, I'll be getting it over with.

Eid was great too and more than that. I wish if I could sit here all day and get my heart out about what happened but I have to write for my column, get some things straight and be ready to face tomorrow. Even though I'm not one to be attached with friends, my good friend moved out already and I'm afraid I'm going to miss her epically.

Other than that, wait for the upcoming chapters of Hiatus Lane which I've scribbled down during Eid holiday and after polishing them up, they'll be up on here soon. Ciao for now.

3 comments:

Arabzy said...

Hope u enjoy skool this year :)

Enjoy those skool years, they're numbered! =/

Inshallah u have a splendid time at skool this year

If u blv in it, u can make anything happen!

Maryam said...

I will, thanks :)

Joori said...

Time will pass by quickly & soon enough you'll fall into the rhythms of summer life.

A fruitful year inshaAllah. All the best!