One Lovely Blog Award


Rummy forwarded this blog award to me, thanks so much. I'm supposed to list 7 things about me, so here you go, you might find this boring. Read at your own risk.

(1) Words. To me, they're the most powerful things. They can either destroy you or win you over. Either way, they'll leave you speechless..

(2) I wish I could learn how to play the piano.

(3) I'm left-handed.

(4) I like to think that I'd publish a novel one day. That and own a library. (A girl can dream, right?)

(5) I'm known to have a short-term memory but there are things that I wish I could forget.

(6) If I was to invent something, it'd be a dreams-recording kinda machine. Wonder how awesome that would be like, re-winding all those beautiful, too-good-to-be-true dreams.

(7) 45% of the time I'm daydreaming. Don't get me wrong, reality is cool and all but I treasure the amount of time I spend in thinking of the future.


Now to forwarding this award.. I'll choose my recent favourites:
Rohini
Noor
Hea
Ibhog
Knee
Ameena

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Thank you dear <3
Quite Flattered :$
I personally have a short memory span as well, and can relate to that and I adore the fact that you are a leftiee :*

Maryam said...

^ You're most welcome. I assume you're a leftie as well?

Anonymous said...

Nope :$
But I've always adored lefties .. They are almost always quite creative people <3

Rohini said...

Thank you :)
And I want to start a cafe someday with a corner to sit and read books or issue them. And a music corner too. A jukebox with only songs I like, perhaps.
I shall go through your blog soon.

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Congratulation.You deserve it.Left handed are rare.Interesting facts.

Follow each other .