Quick Update

Ever since I started Omani Book Mania, I've completely forgotten about this one. But I'm glad to say that the latter have been very active and the amount of reposonse we got from the start have been really encouraging. The e-mails, the views and comments were enough for us to start our first book club which I've blogged about earlier. We're currently reading Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows and so far, have finished 3 live discussion sessions and the fourth one is scheduled for tomorrow.

Other than that, I've started my holiday since the 13th and have been reading ever since. I'm trying my best to savour this summer indoors as I don't have any plans to leave the country. I'm determined to finish at least 30% of my unread books and review them for Omani Book Mania, can I do that?

What about you? What are your summer plans?

1 comments:

Noor said...

Of course you can!!!
Summer plans: finish the summer course. And read. Amen!