3 Hours Prior To My Flight...


I'll be flying off to Thailand in a couple of hours from now. Packing wise, it's all set. For the first time in my life, I've done that part already two days back. What an accomplishment, I know. Other than that, I could practically jump off my seat because of the excitement. Even though I'll be staying there for a few days but as as long as I get to get on a plane for some shopping spree, I'm happy. Midterm breaks started yesterday so you could see that I wasted no time here in Oman. The weather, I've heard, isn't all that but the thought of travelling alone does the whole job for me.

My flight book this time would be The Girls which I've started last night although I'm tagging Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult with me..just in case I changed my mind.

And stay tuned for my next update; will blog all about the trip when I come back inshAllah. As for now, take care!

3 comments:

Rei said...

have fun :p

Joori said...

Awesome choice of books! As usual.

Have a good time, sweetheart :*

Rumaitha said...

Troo7i w terja3i bel salamah inshallah