TheWeek's Cubscribe Challange

The Week challenges different school teams to write up a story for two pages that its due to April, 15. Yesterday, my team and I attended the workshop at Muscat International School with a group of The Week editors to discuss what should be done and ask questions regarding the matter.

Due to crazy traffic, we arrived 30 minutes later but were glad to make it at last. The workshop lasted for an hour and a half and we knew what we’re supposed to be doing exactly. On the other hand, I met Nabsj, Aswath and Filly for the first time. Later that morning, my friends and I walked to QCC and had total fun.

The workshop made me realize that we have lots to do regarding the story and the layout of the two pages and the fact that it’s not going to be easy.

0 comments: