Wish-list

Maybeliene's WaterProof Liquid Eyeliner:

- LV's blue bag:
-Maxi empire waist dress from Forever21:

- The Curious Incidenct of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
- Gift by Cecelia Ahern

-The Giver
- Number the Stars ~ by Lois Lowry

-Uglies
-Pretties
-Specials
-Extras ~ by Scott Westerfeld.

-Marked
-Betrayed
-Chosen
-Untamed ~by P. C. Cast

-A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
-The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
-Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
-Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
-Looking for Alaska by John Green

3 comments:

Nabaa Baqir said...

I'm currently reading Nineteen Minutes, and 9ara7a I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

That dress is gorgeous!!

I need to get back to my reading hobbie. I so miss it.

Have you read Interview with the vampire?
It's good!!

Maryam said...

Nabsj: I'll delete it from the list then, thanks.

G: I know, right? By Anne Rice? No, I haven't read it though I've heard a lot about Anne's books. I'll add it on the list, thank you.