American Idol Results Are In

I've been rooting for Lee DeWyze ever since the auditions. And just last night, he was crowned as America's Idol by getting more votes than Crystal Bowersox. Besides, Lee's deep voice reminds me of Chad Kroeger's and I'm a huge fan of both of them now.

I've never watched this show before...but I was hooked on it since the beginning of this season for two reasons; Simon's attitude and Lee DeWyze.

Waiting for his own upcoming albums and songs!



The finale's results;



Lee singing Hallelujah;



This years best performances were,

Katie Stevens singing Let It Be by the Beatles;


Didi Benami singing Playing With Fire by Rolling Stones;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooooooooooooooo i wanted crystal to win..lol

http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

Maryam said...

Both of them would have deserved it.