Rummy forwarded this blog award to me, thanks so much. I'm supposed to list 7 things about me, so here you go, you might find this boring. Read at your own risk.
(1) Words. To me, they're the most powerful things. They can either destroy you or win you over. Either way, they'll leave you speechless..
(2) I wish I could learn how to play the piano.
(3) I'm left-handed.
(4) I like to think that I'd publish a novel one day. That and own a library. (A girl can dream, right?)
(5) I'm known to have a short-term memory but there are things that I wish I could forget.
(6) If I was to invent something, it'd be a dreams-recording kinda machine. Wonder how awesome that would be like, re-winding all those beautiful, too-good-to-be-true dreams.
(7) 45% of the time I'm daydreaming. Don't get me wrong, reality is cool and all but I treasure the amount of time I spend in thinking of the future.
Now to forwarding this award.. I'll choose my recent favourites:
Posted by Maryam at Saturday, September 24, 2011